Reimbursement To Students

Travel: See the Travel section of the website

Non-Travel: For non-travel reimbursement, a Purchase Requisition form with receipts should be submitted.

Please include:

  • The student’s name,
  • SUID,
  • Business Purpose,
  • Amount, and
  • Attach all receipts

Send the completed form to Disbursements, 108 Skytop Office Building for processing. A Purchase Requisition form (stock # 32001-013) may be obtained from Central Stores.