Property & Equipment Forms

This page provides information regarding SU Major Equipment temporarily removed from Campus premises

Off Campus Major Equipment Property

Equipment that has been temporarily removed from University premises must be authorized and referenced to a particular employee.

For all new authorizations, including a change in the off premises location, please complete an Authorization Form and send to the attention of Judith Alberts, Property Management, Skytop Office Bldg. Rm. 124.

Please use the Off Premises Authorization Form

University Equipment, Use of Off University Premises

Please visit the Policy for the use of Major Equipment off University Premises