Payment FAQ

 How do I submit a vendor invoice for payment?

Purchase Order related: 
In the event a vendor does not mail an invoice directly to Disbursements, the appropriate department should verify the purchase order number is present and correct, date and sign off on the invoice and forward it to Disbursements for processing.

Non-PO related: 
For Non-PO related vendor payments, a Purchase Requisition should be completed. Include the vendor name, address, business purpose, and amount. Forward the form to Disbursements for processing.

 Has a check been cashed? 
Please email with the payee name, check amount, and type of document

• How do I request a Stop payment and/or reissue a check? 
Please email for direction.

 How do I find out if a vendor has been used by the University?
Call 315-443-2484 or e-mail to determine if a vendor is in our AP system.

 Do I need to obtain a W9 form? 
If we have never paid the vendor before or if their address information has changed, Yes.