Journal Entry Forms

The Journal Entry Form may be found in the administrative forms website.

This is ONLY for entries that involve a sponsored chartstring (Project, Activity, and Budget Reference are included on the transaction), or for entries that require submission of supporting backup documentation.

The purpose of the Journal Entry Form is to allow authorized campus users the ability to request a journal entry to move existing (actual) financial transaction(s) from one Chartstring to another.