Training is required for access to Time Input / Approval and Online RAP. Training courses are held monthly. Once you have attended training then your IC can complete the FAST request to grant you access.
Online PAR access does not require attending a training course; your IC can complete the FAST request to grant you access.
FAST Request Instructions
- The employee disclosure form must already be signed and on file with the IC.
- The IC then enters the FAST request
- Login to FirstStep Single Sign-On
- Click on the button for PRODUCTION
- Click on the button for FAST SSO Admin
- Click on the Menu item for Request Maintenance – Requestor
- Click on the Add Button
- Type in the login id of the person who is requesting access
- Select the connection: Prod PS9.1 HR/Payroll
- Click on the button for Page 2
- Fill in the Request Information Section completely
- Click on the OK button to save and submit the request
- The FAST request will be reviewed by the appropriate Data Custodian(s). Once approved, the access will typically be available the next business day.