Financial Reporting and Analysis is the department within the Comptroller’s Office that is responsible for the following:
Property and Equipment Management
- Recognize and maintain Property and Major Equipment Historical Data for the University.
- Provide Major Equipment Inventory information to University Department Heads for tracking purposes and to assist with recharge center requirements.
- Ensure compliance with applicable University policies and government regulation.
Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Prepare the financial statements and the miscellaneous financial reports for the University.
- Review, analyze and report on material fluctuations in the financial data.
640 Skytop Office Building, Rm 124
Monday – Friday: 8:30 to 5:00
Summer Hours: 8:00 to 4:30
|Michael A. Paparo||Associate Comptrolleremail@example.com|
|Karen Mulligan||Director of Financial Analysisfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tino Porrino||Asst. Director of Construction Accountingemail@example.com|
Property Mgt. Coordinator