Disbursements Processing is the department responsible for the following:
- Payment for goods and services that University employees and students procure through purchase orders and other means.
- Payment for various expenses incurred by University employee and students in the conduct of University business.
- Ensure compliance with applicable University policies and government regulations.
- Maintain records of paid transactions for internal and external auditors.
- Provide Accounts Payable-related information and tools to members of the University community to help them effectively manage their own functions.
108 Skytop Office Building
Monday – Friday: 8:30 to 5:00
Summer Hours: 8:00 to 4:30
|Brian Pendergast – Associate Comptroller||(315) email@example.com|
|Mary Jo Alaimo – Director||(315) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Maureen Lindsey – A/P Manager||(315) email@example.com|
|Karen DeSocio – A/P Audit Coordinator||(315) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Deborah Elderbroom – A/P Audit Coordinator||(315) email@example.com|
|Kim Charima – Travel||(315) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Missy George – Travel||(315) email@example.com|
|Becky Mitchell – Vendors A-L||(315) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Shaun Wade – Vendors M-Z||(315) email@example.com|
|Vacant – Staff||(315) 443-5237|
|Lou Durbin – Staff||(315) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kathy McKinney – Staff||(315) email@example.com|
|Amanda Soldo – A/P Audit Specialist||(315) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mary Jo Quirk – Receptionist||(315) email@example.com|