SU Home | BFAS Home | Index |  Login

        Quick Links                   
         Comptroller Links
         University Policies


What's New
  • Accounting for Excess Property Sales - Please note that excess property sales may no longer be deposited to an expense account (i.e., accounts beginning with '56').
    All excess property sales must be accounted for as revenue for the selling department. Please use one of the following revenue accounts to record the sales income:
    • 480057, Other-Excess Property Income (cash or check sale and the selling department is not an auxiliary department)
    • 470057, Auxiliaries-Excess Property (cash or check sale and the selling department is an auxiliary department)
    • 800057, Internal Income-Excess Property (ID sale, note: buying department should use an appropriate expense account)
  • Increase in Mileage Reimbursement Rate - The mileage reimbursement rate for use of a personal automobile on University business incurred on or after January 1, 2015, is $0.575 per mile...more
  • University Fringe Benefit Rates for Fiscal Year 2015 - The University has negotiated new fringe benefit rates with the Federal government for fiscal year 2015 (July1, 2014 through June 30,2015). These rates will be used for charging both sponsored (funds 13 and 91) and non-sponsored restricted (funds 15 and 16) chartstrings.
    The University has also established the fringe benefit rates to be used for unrestricted funds (funds 11 and 14) under RCM for fiscal year 2015... more
    Click here for Fiscal Year 2014 Fringe Benefit Rates.
  • W-2 Information - The Payroll Office continues to encourage employees to elect Electronic Receipt of their Form W-2. This can be done online via MySlice.  If you have questions about your Form W-2, please contact the Payroll Office at x4042.
  • Direct Deposit. We continue to encourage students and employees to elect direct deposit of your student refunds, expense reimbursements, and pay. This can be done via MySlice.





Comptroller's Office Departments

Bursar Operations and Student Debt
Comptroller's Office
Disbursements Processing
Financial Reporting and Analysis

Financial Systems Management
General Accounting

Restricted Accounting
Sponsored Accounting
Tax Reporting and Analysis

Received 2068369 Distinct Visits and 3237696 Page Loads Since 01/04/2010
   Internet Explorer    Mozilla Firefox